Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Open Badges Step by Step Screencasts

I'm developing a set of screen casts that are going to be a companion to the step by step guide I am putting together on the Mozilla wiki. And once the full set is done, they can be reused for developing other Open Badges educational resources. What I'm really wanting to do is develop an Open Badges 102 as a follow-up to the 101 course found on the P2Pu.


After I put this screencast together, I reflected upon it and received some feedback from the open badges team I'm going to make the following changes;
  1. keep each screencast to around 5 minutes or less.
  2. keep the content down to a few main topics
  3. don't jump into anything technical to quickly
  4. end most of them with a reflective activity to have the learner reflect and do some "homework".
If you have any further feedback or suggestions please post them here as comments...