Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hire Me

After three years of recent project successes and an amazing adventure in Thailand with family I am back to Vancouver and looking for work. I am looking for short to medium term contractual opportunities as Director of IT or Enterprise / Solutions Architect.
  • My strength is to leverage my 25 years of IT experience in bringing complicated technical projects to completion. Regardless of when I join the project.
  • I am at my best as Enterprise / Solutions Architect,  Director of IT or Technology Focused Project Manager. Though I can take on a large number of technical roles as the project need arises.
  • I am looking for projects that will assist in making the world a better place by bringing balance and equality to all things.
If you have a technology team or project and want to get to finished, I can help you get there. I can start immediately and am willing to work both from home and in your office. The best way to get a sense of my professional abilities and my project successes is to visit my linkedin profile and my technology focused blog.

Sincerely,

Peter Rawsthorne